Here is something a bit different: a dessert with a new and interesting taste that is actually very good for your health as it contains a few healthy bacterias that help improve the digestive system.
- 250 g cashews, soaked
- 1 tsp probiotic powder
- 100 g water, or just enough to blend
- 1 recipe cashew cream cheese above
- 150g (1/2 cup) coconut sugar
- 40 g lemon juice
- 150 g coconut oil, melted
- Blend the cashews with the probiotic powder and just enough water to create a thick mixture.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl, press cling film or greaseproof paper right down on top of the mixture so as to not form a crust on top and pop in a warm space for 12 – 24 hours. The mixture should be aerated and slightly sour smelling when you check on it.
- Combine this mixture with coconut sugar, lemon juice and coconut oil in a high-speed blender. Use the tamper stick to keep things moving.
- Serve with the fruit topping of your choice ( and a flower)