This bread was my go-to food during the covid19 quarantine: it automatically made me feel better about the bad situation we were all in! I also love those rolls as they stay fresh for about 5/6 days in an airtight container which is very unusual for a gluten-free bread.
- 70g rice flour
- 115g gluten free oat flakes
- 100g almond meal
- 15g psyllium husks
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 30g apple cider vingar
- 170g warm water
- 3 flax eggs (3 Tbsp flaxseed meal mixed with 7.5 Tbsp water)
- Blend at high-speed almond, rice flour and oat flakes with psyllium.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, combine well. The dough will be sticky but you’ll be able to form about 5 rolls using your wet hands.
- Bake at 180 C for about 60min.