A healthy pumpkin soup recipe to keep you warm during cold autumn days!
- 1 brown onion (approx. 180 g), cut into halves
- 20 g olive oil
- 500 g pumpkin, peeled, cut into pieces
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces
- 500 g water, adjust to taste
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 30 g coconut cream (optional)
- 2 pinches salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh basil, leaves only, for garnishing
- pumpkin seed oil for the final touch
- Put olive oil, onion, pumpkin, carrot, water, vegetable stock paste, salt and pepper into a pot and cook on a medium heat.
- Once all the vegetables are cooked, put the soup in the blender and mix it all together.
- Add coconut cream if you wish.
- Garnish with basil leaves and pumpkin seed oil and serve
Have a nice meal!
A Delicious Pumpkin Soup